1. Request for proposal services: Contact us with the date you would like to visit and we will pass the information along to our lodging, dining and attraction partners. They will contact you with availability and rate offerings, saving you time and money on the phone.
3. The Humboldt County CVB can supply you with digital photos. We can also provide color travel planners, brochures and other materials to help you market your tour.
4. We can put you in touch with step-on guides who are experts in local attractions, history and natural history. We can even find you a receptive operator to manage part or all of your tour for you.
Group Travel Tips
· Much of Humboldt County is a coastal forest. The rainy season is Nov-March.
· Summer months in the mountainous regions can be in the 80s and 90s.
· Eureka and other coastal areas have average temperatures in the low 60s.
· Weather can change dramatically here any time of the year; an assortment of clothing is recommended.
· Make lodging arrangements in advance; summer is the busy season.
· Dinner reservations are recommended for upscale restaurants, especially on weekends. Casual dress is acceptable everywhere.
· Standard tipping is 15-20 percent of bill; some restaurants will add a service charge for large groups.
Contact: April Hagans, Sales Manager at (707) 443-5097 x 203